Cardamom is known as the queen of spices. There are two types of cardamom. They are ‘black cardamom’ and ‘green cardamom’. Of the two, black cardamom is the most popular. People around the world use it for cooking because of its unique taste and aroma.
Cardamom is widely grown in Asia and Australia. It is widely used in Indian cuisine. Black cardamom is larger than green cardamom. Cardamom is the 3rd most expensive spice in the world. Next to saffron and vanilla, cardamom is an expensive fragrance.
Nutrients in cardamom
Cardamom contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, vitamins B1, B2, B3, A.
Use of cardamom
Black cardamom is used in pulao and biryani. Because of the excess oil in the biryani, the stomach will be bloated. So if you add black cardamom in the biryani, that problem will not come. Also, this black cardamom can get rid of throat problems, heartburn, gum problem, etc. Provides relief to those suffering from asthma problems.
Medicinal properties of cardamom
1. Cardamom removes germs from teeth and relieves bad breath and refreshes the mouth.
2. If you drink cardamom as a decoction, problems like cold, cough, and sneezing will be solved.
3. People with indigestion can eat cardamom mixed with pepper and fried in ghee.
4. It is used as the best medicine for those who suffer from chest mucus.
5. Cardamom can be eaten with tea or sweet kheer to make it tasty, fragrant, and healthy.
6. Cardamom is used as an excellent medicine for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. Cineole, a chemical found in cardamom, increases blood flow to the penis.
7. Cardamom is often mixed with tea to increase masculinity. Also, they strengthen the nervous system.
8. Cardamom enhances digestive power. Increases the metabolism of our body and increases digestive power.
9. Cardamom dissolves body fat and lowers blood pressure. Also, it helps the blood to flow smoothly in our body.
10. Adding cardamom to the diet destroys cancerous germs in the body.